The High Performance Heart of Home Theater
The POLK CSiA4 is a high performance center channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance® drivers, one 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility of placing the CSiA4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
- The proprietary curved enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. POLK CSiA4 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
Total Pieces : 1
Warranty : 3 years
Carton 1 : 18 lbs (8.16 kg)
Qty Included : 1
Orientation : Horizontal
Height : 6.875″ (17.46 cm)
Width : 20″ (50.8 cm)
Depth : 8.75″ (22.23 cm)
Weight : 15.5 lbs (7.03 kg)
Front Array Driver Complement
(2) 5.25″ (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds – Midrange
(1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer dome – Tweeter
Total Frequency Response : 55 Hz ? 27,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) : 89 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits : 65 Hz ? 26,000 Hz
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel : 20 watts ? 180 watts
Speaker Inputs : (1) Pair of 5-way Binding Posts – Gold-Plated