Full Fidelity and High Performance
The F/XiA4’s engine is the dual Dynamic Balance® 1-inch dome tweeter design and a 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance driver that produces believable real-life effects at prodigious volumes. The selectable bipole/dipole function allows you to configure it to your space and 7.1 systems. The smaller cabinet enables it to fit in more places.
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap.
- With the flip of a switch, our dipole/bipole circuitry changes the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The POLK fxi-a4 Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options.
Total Pieces : 2
Cabinet Warranty : 3 years
Drivers Warranty : 3 years
Original Purchaser Only : Yes
Carton 1 : 16″ (40.64 cm) h x 19.5″ (49.53 cm) w x 14.5″ (36.83 cm) d – 24 lbs (10.89 kg)
Qty Included Pair
Orientation : Horizontal
Height : 12″ (30.48 cm)
Width : 11.375″ (28.89 cm)
Depth : 7.437″ (18.89 cm)
Weight : 9 lbs (4.08 kg)
Driver Enclosure Type : Acoustically Tuned Vent
(1) 5.25″ (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround – Mid/Woofer
(2) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome – Tweeter
Mounting TypeKey : hole Hanger
Available Orientations : Horizontal
Total Frequency Response : 50 Hz ? 27,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits : 60 Hz ? 26,000 Hz
Speaker Inputs : (1) Pair of 5-way Binding Posts – Gold Plated
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel : 20 watts ? 150 watts
There are no reviews yet.